North Carolina Mountain Retreat within a Conservation Community - $985,000
Located in the Lake Lure area and 12 miles to I-40
The home is only a part of the sum of living at Three Creeks. Step away from the nine acres into a community with only 19 homesites and 220 acres of privately held forests, waterfalls, creeks, meadows and hiking trails.
- A nine acre compound with the main home nestled at the confluence of bold creeks
- An old cabin transformed into a creekside guest cottage
- Outbuildings for extensive workshop, gardening annex and storage
- Motor home storage
- Extensive gardening spaces and established blueberry plantings
- Naturalized areas provide sanctuary for birds, herons, otters, turkey and deer
- Paved roads, underground services and high speed internet keeps Three Creeks connected to the 21st century
Drive a country lane and arrive at the north end of Lake Lure for championship golf and dining. Close by are a horse riding stable, lake boat rentals, a country store and onto Chimney Rock State Park and the exploring goes on and on... to Black Mountain and Asheville and much more.
Watch video overview